+ Dead K'Alive!
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  ConnexionConnexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

King

AuteurMessage
BigDarsh
Biquette The Poularde Ultra Low Tiers
BigDarsh

King Empty
MessageSujet: King   King EmptySam 24 Juin à 12:22

King
you can combo into her qcbx2+B Silent Flash DM from the first hit of a standing D, so a combo like this seems possible:

jumping A -> standing D (cancel first hit) -> qcbx2+B

Will try that a couple of times and see how it goes.

I think you can't combo into her Illusion Dance DM because King does a quick roll backwards before rushing in for multiple hits, thus giving your opponent a chance to block and counter the DM if it's used as a combo finisher.

Anyway, my fave game with her is juggling, specially against a cornered opponent. I say corner juggling because King has normal juggles as well, but they don't work against all charas while the corner juggles work against anyone.

One of my fave juggles is

(opponent in corner) f+A -> d,df+A -> hcb+B (9 hits)

Because King has no command move on A, you can buffer the forward move before which makes it easier to combo into the dp+A.

Her standing D can be comboed into the Sliding Kick (df+D), follow it up with a B version Trap Shot (dp+K). The Trap Shot does not combo, but this way, you can catch an opponent off guard.

You can combo into the Mirage Kick (hcb+P) and Tornado Kick (hcb+K) from every normal standing or jumping attack for up to 8 hits (standing D -> hcb+D). The A version Mirage Kick is also good to counter attacks that result from a missed jump attack/crossup.

King's Venom/Double Strike projectile (qcf+k / qcfx2+K) also combos quite well. Try this:

jumping B -> standing D-> qcfx2+B (5 hits)

This is also great for quick 2-in-1's like standing D ->qcf+B (2 hits).

After the Surprise Rose (dp+P) you can juggle with:

- hcb+K
- any standing normal attack
- jumping A, B or D
- crouching C
- the first hit of hcb+P

King:
(corner) 10 hits

1) Standing D
2) Cancel after first hit and do a "surprise rose" (using A!!!)
3) then follow through with a "tornado kick" (Using D!!!)
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
https://plus-dead-k-alive.forum2jeux.com

King
Page 1 sur 1